Monday, 26 September 2016

Badda-Bing Boy!

This post was a long time coming! A while back I visited Bing Boy at Wantirna as I'd heard lots of different things (both good and bad) about their omuwraps (omelette wrapped around fillings) from different people, and I wanted to try it for myself before passing judgement. I ordered a prawn wrap with extra meat (who wouldn't ask for extra meat if given the opportunity?? except maybe vegetarians...).

bingboy2
CHECK OUT ALL THE FILLINGS
bingboy1
MOAR FILLINGS

I didn't mind it! The prawns were juicy and tender, the omuwrap was warm and not too dry, and the sauce was simultaneously sweet and salty - a good combination with the multitude of different sliced, diced and rolled veggies they packed into the wrap. The price was reasonable for the large-ish serving, and the staff were quick, polite and well-presented. I don't necessarily think I'd go out of my way to do it every day but it certainly wouldn't be my last choice of place at Knox either. I'll be watching out for them wherever else I end up too!

Bing Boy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment